1. Our Statement of Privacy Practice
2. Collection of Information
- 2.1.1 In order to enhance the user experience and provide Our Services, Company collects information about You from two sources: (i) information You affirmatively and voluntarily give to us; and (ii) information automatically collected when You visit Our Platform or use any of Our Services.
- 2.1.2 Information You give Us: In order to provide Our full range of Services, We collect the following types of information from You (asapplicable) including but not limited to: Your name, email address, mobile and/or telephone numbers, service address, profile picture, contact details of people You refer to Us and other information about the service address that You give us, information provided by You while initiating and running a task, including, without limitation: searchwords, location, products or services being sought, reviews, rating, order details and history, pictures of items ordered orch a task is run etc. We may ask You to provide additional information about Yourself on an optional basis. We may ask You for certain financial information, payment method data, to process payments for some of Our Services. We currently do not store any financial information provided to Us. We may also enable features which requires Our access to Your address book, calendar, photo gallery etc. If you sign up as Merchant or Delivery Partner, We also collect location details, copies of government issued identification documents, statutory registrations, other KYC details, call and SMS details. All such information shall be collectively referred to as “Personal Information”.
- 2.2 On receiving personal information about our Users, You no longer remain anonymous to Us. We may use this information to do internal research on our Your demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve You better. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis and in a manner that does not personally identify You. We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. You may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us.
- 2.3 You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information or information as required to complete your tasks/transactions initiated on Your Platform. If We do not receive information required for Your tasks, a Delivery Partner or Merchant may choose not to complete Your task/transaction initiated on the Platform
3. Additional Information
When You use Our services, We may collect information about You, with Your permission, in the following general categories:
- 3.1 Transaction Information:We collect transaction details related to Your use of Our Platform, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details. Further, We may also collect personal information of third parties who are not registered on the Platform, including names, telephone numbers and addresses, for the limited purpose of completing the transaction initiated by You on the Platform.
4. Use of Personal Information
- 4.1 The information collected by Us through our Platform maybe used inter alia for the following purposes:
- (a) To allow You to use Services on the Platform and to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts between You and Us.
- (b) To allow You to undertake or initiate any transactions on the Platform
- (c) For internal record keeping of the Company;
- (d) To improve our Services;
- (e) To improve Your usage of the Platform, to manage Your Account, etc
- (f) To process payments with respect to transactions initiated on the Platform;
- (g) To respond to Your comments, reviews and questions and provide better Service;
- (h) To communicate important notices or changes to the Services provided by Company on the Platform, use of the Platform and the terms/policies which govern the relationship between You and the Company;
- (i) For internal purposes of the Company such as enhancing security of the Platform, auditing, testing, trouble shooting, data analysis and research conducted either indirectly/directly by Company;
- (j) For promotion and marketing purposes by Company;
- (k) To track the order status, processing and delivery as applicable to You;
- (l) For collating Your feedback, providing offers, doing surveys and conducting research on Our user base for usage and improvement of Services;
- (m) For any other purposes with Your consent.
- 4.2 From time to time, we may use Your information to customize, develop, improve the Platform according to your interests
- 4.3 We may use personal information to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of Our services on the Platform, help promote a safe service to You on the Platform, measure consumer interest in Our services, customize Your experience, detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other illegal activity, enforce Our terms and conditions.
- 4.4 We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information
5. Transparency and Choice
- 6.1 Your acknowledgement. All information disclosed by You shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity/genuineness/ misrepresentation/ fraud/negligence, etc. of the information disclosed shall lie on the Company nor will the Company in any way be responsible to verify any information obtained from You.
- 6.2 Withdraw consent. You may choose to withdraw Your consent provided here under at any point in time. Such withdrawal of the consent must be sent in writing to email@example.com. In case You do not provide or later withdraw Your consent, We reserve the option to not allow You to undertake any transaction on the Platform or access the Service available on the Platform for which the said information was sought on the Platform. However, if You are a part of any on-going transaction on the Platform, We reserve the right to retain all your information until completion of the transaction. Further, You acknowledge and agree that in case of such withdrawal of Your consent, the Company reserves the right to store Your information in an anonymised form such that the information stored will not be attributable to you or identify You in any manner whatsoever. The Company shall complete the anonymizing the data within 30 days from the date of withdrawal of consent.
- 6.3 Rectification: You represent and warrant that any and all information,including but not limited to Your Personal Information is absolutely correctand complete in all aspects. You further undertake to immediately update any change or variation of Your Personal Information on the Platform by sending Us a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to rectify or update Your Account. Once You send us an email to Us, You agree to comply with the instructions as may be provided/communicated by Us.
6. Information Safety
- All information is saved and stored on servers, which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorised person has access to it. Once your information is in Our possession We adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. Company shall take reasonable steps to help protect Your rights of privacy and Your information (personal or otherwise) in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of such information, in compliance with the applicable laws. You expressly consent to the sharing of Your information with third party service providers, including vendors, Merchants, insurance agents and insurers, promotionand marketing partners, consultants, research firms, business partners,financial service providers, payment gateways, to process payments and manage payment card information. Company does not itself store Your payment card account information, and does not have direct control over or responsibility for Your payment card account information. Hence, Company cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your payment card account information or personal information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by Company or Company’s third-party service providers. Company assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of Your information due to any reason, including but not limited to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. Although we shall try our best to protect Your data we cannot take any guarantee for the security of Your data transmitted through the Platform. You play an important role in keeping Your personal information secure. You shall not share Your user name, password, or other security information for Your account with anyone.
7. Public Posts
- We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us on behalf of our partners, and from Us in general, after providing Us with personal information. If You want to remove your contact information from all lists and newsletters, please contact email@example.com. If You opt out, the Company may still send You non-promotional emails/communications, such as emails/communications with respect to the Platform and Your account and related transactions.
- In case of any dissatisfaction in relation to the Platform, You shall first file a formal complaint with the customer service of the Company, prior to pursuing any other recourse. The complaints can be lodged at firstname.lastname@example.org, and upon lodging a complaint You agree to provide complete support to the customer service team with such reasonable information as may be sought by them from You. The decision of the Company on the complaints shall be final and You agree to be bound by the same.